Botanical Soure: the drying fruit of Silybum marianum G
Specification:85.0~55.0% Silymarin test by HPLC
Efficacy: Mainly used for liver protection, antioxidation and blood lipid reduction
1. Yao Xiang, Jiang Jing. Clinical symptoms of alcoholic hepatitis and therapeutic analysis of silybin on alcoholic hepatitis [J]. Contemporary Medicine, 2017, 23(13): 62-63.
2. Ma Xing-hai. Research Progress on Chemical Constituents and Pharmacological Effects of Silybum marianum [J]. Asia Pacific Traditional Medicine, 2015, 11(19): 62-65.
3. Li Wen-hai. Screening of Anti-lung Cancer Monomer and Study on Mechanism of Silymarin Inhibiting Cancer [M]. Fourth Military Medical University, 2008.
4. Gao Ge, Fan Yi-zeng, Dan Wei-chao. Effects of Silybin on Proliferation and Apoptosis of Prostate Cancer Cells and Its Mechanism [J]. Basic Research, 2018, 23(10): 780-784.
5. VARGAZ, UJHELYI L, KISS A. Effect of silybinon phorbol myristate actetate-induced protein kinase C translocation, NADPH oxidase activity and apoptosis in human neutrophils[J]. Phytomed, 2004, 11(2): 206-212.
6. SKOTTOV N, KAZDOV L, OLIYARNYK O. Phenolics-rich extracts from Silybum marianum and Prunella vulgaris reduce a high-sucrose diet induced oxidative stress in hereditary hypertriglyceridemic rats[J]. Pharm Res, 2004(50): 123-130.
7. Huang Haizhen. Clinical Study on Treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Hepatitis with Baogan Jiangzhi Decoction Combined with Silybin [J]. new traditional chinese medicine, 2019,51(12):158-161.